Terms & Conditions
Terms of service
By using this website www.thehempbotanist.co.uk and purchasing products on it, you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
All products advertised herein by The Hemp Botanist are not in any shape or form advertised for sale as medicinal products.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and www.thehempbotanist.co.uk will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
Product & Service:
The Hemp Botanist reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
The Hemp Botanist cannot be held accountable for any variation in the colour, smell or flavour of our products. The Hemp Botanist cannot be held responsible for any typos or spelling mistakes or product description mistakes. The Hemp Botanist products are natural, and is therefore subject to natural variations.
The Hemp Botanist reserves the right, but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
All products are priced in GBP (UK Sterling)
• All prices found on The Hemp Botanist website include VAT (if VAT registered) and other relevant taxes imposed by the government.
• Any costs included will be clearly stated.
• All prices and information present on The Hemp Botanist website, and any literature derived from it, has been compiled with the greatest of care. However, The Hemp Botanist does not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
• No information supplied by The Hemp Botanist should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition.
• The Hemp Botanist reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
If any product is defective or damaged, all products comes with a 24 month warranty according to EU consumer laws.
• Our customers have 14 days from the date of delivery to inform us about their wish to return any unopened item(s) for a full refund.
• After this date our customers have additionally 14 days to ship back the goods at their own cost.
• Only items that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
• Please ensure that the item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all elements in its original unopened condition.
To cancel or return goods please contact us via email email@example.com quoting your order number and reason for cancellation/ return.
You can then send returned items to:
The Hemp Botanist
Please do not return items until we have confirmed receipt of your email.
Should an order arrive damaged, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with information & photographs attached. We ask for the photographs as evidence to show the shipper. We appreciate your co-operation.
All orders placed before 11am will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 11am will be dispatched the following working day. Please note orders placed on Saturday after 11am & all Sunday will be dispatched on the next working day (bank holidays, strikes & weather delays may effect postal times that are outwith our control).
Subject to items being in stock. All products are shipped from the UK. Delivery costs will be calculated at checkout depending on where you live.
• Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
• First class orders: Expected delivery time is 1-3 working days via Royal Mail.
• Second class orders: Expected delivery time is 2-5 working days via Royal Mail.
• International orders are sent Airmail Signed and Tracked. Expected delivery time is 7-21 days.
• The Hemp Botanist does not take responsibility for customs fees, customs delays and other customs problems.
• The Hemp Botanist does not take responsibility for delivery times. We post all items promptly but local couriers determine delivery time. Please note, local holidays & adverse weather may impact postal delivery times.
Linking To Our Site:
You may link to our home page or any other page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. Wee reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright:
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with www.thehempbotanist.co.uk and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to www.thehempbotanist.co.uk
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
This also apply to sale items. The initial shipping costs will be refunded. Our customers only pay for the cost of returning the product.
By making a purchase with us you are agreeing to all our T&C's.
The Hemp Botanist Ltd. registered at [White Chapel Farm House, White Chapel Lane, BA116TQ, Company number: 11951640. This email, sent from a @thehempbotanist e-mail to [Recipient Email Address], is confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not [Recipient Email Address] please delete this email and you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. This email is not a binding agreement and does not conclude an agreement without the express confirmation by the sender’s superior or a director of the Company. The Company does not consent to its employees sending non-solicited emails which contravene the law.